Map of Cataluña
B&B’s in Cataluña
For a cycling and walking holiday and for nature lovers. Over 1000 km for walks and cycling and beaches and culture.
Facts about Cataluña
The beaches of the Costa Brava, the Costa del Maresme, the Costa del Garraf and the Costa Daurada, a world famous gastronomy and famous works by Gaudí or Dalí and the Catalan Pyrenees make this autonomous region one of the most visited destinations in Spain.
Cataluña is Spain’s most popular holiday destination
The capital of Catalonia is Barcelona.
Barcelona (known as “the capital of modernism”) has beautiful buildings such as the Sagrada Familia or the Catalan music palace.
Besides Barcelona the impressive archaeological complex of Tarraco, the monastery of Poblet in Tarragona, the churches of Vall de Boí in Lleida, The National Art Museum of Catalonia or the Dalí Theater Museum in Figueres are well worth a visit.
Well-known beaches are Salou, Sitges, Tossa de Mar, Cadaques, Lloret de Mar and Roses.
The Catalan Pyrenees the ideal place for a trip (the ski stations here are perfect for snow sports) as well as the national park of Aigüestortes and Estany de Sant Maurici.
B&B in Cataluña larger map
Places to visit in Cataluña
– Casa Milà “La Pedrera” House
– Barcelona Cathedral
– Basilica or La Sagrada Familia
– Roman Amphitheater in Tarragona
– San Clemente de Taüll Church in Barruera,
– Dalí Theater-Museum in Figueres
– Picasso Museum in Barcelona
– Aigüestortes in Estany de Sant Maurici National Park
– The Pyrenees
– The cathedral La Seu d’Urgell
– Beach of la Barceloneta in Barcelona
– Cathedral of Tarragona.
– Monastery of Poblet of Vimbodi in Tarragona
sources spain.info and Wikipedia.com