– The capital of Andalusia is Seville.
– Andalusia is the cradle of flamenco music.
This gypsy music has Indian, Christian, Jewish and Moorish influences.
– In the neighborhood of Jerez de la Frontera, the traditional Sherry is made into a mixture of two grape varieties.
– Tapas are often eaten at sherry. These are typical Spanish appetizers that are consumed during the social hour.
Must see in Andalusia:
The highlight of a visit to Andalusia is without a doubt the Alhambra in Granada.
This Moorish palace built in the 13th century is a must see for people visiting Andalucia.
More tourist attractions are:
– The historic cities, Granada, Seville and Córdoba.
– The Sierra Nevada mountain range, with an extensive network of hiking trails offers opportunities for mountaineering and extensive winter sports
– The popular beaches of the Costa del Sol and the Costa de la Luz.
– Beach resorts such as Málaga, Torremolinos, Marbella and Nerja.
B&B’s in Andalucia